Pak Red Crescent Medical and Dental College (abbreviated as PRCMDC), established in 2011, is a private college of medicine and dentistry located in Shahrah-e-Fatima Jinnah, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Pak Red Crescent Hospital are attached as training and teaching hospitals. It is registered with PMDC, listed in WHO Avicenna Directoriesand IMED, affiliated with UHS & approved by Ministry of Health. College claims that it is approved by Ministry of Health government of Pakistan, accredited and approved by PM & DC and University of Health Sciences, Lahore. Pakistan Red Crescent Society Punjab branch is running PRCS teaching hospital attached to medical college, thirty two dispensaries, three hospitals, six MCH centers, six blood donations centers including 1 regional blood donation center at Lahore and four thalassemia centers all over the Punjab. It is also listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED) USA, and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER), USA.
- Candidate must have to clear the provincial Government MCAT Medical colleges entrance test with at least passing marks.
- All those candidates who have done F.Sc (Pre Medical) or any degree which is equivalent to that from any Board of Intermediate and secondary education from Pakistan with at least 60% marks in the annual examination as this 60% marks is according to the PMDC Criteria.
- All those candidates who are applying from the overseas must have passing certificate of the SAT-II but their education will be in medical courses.
- Address : 2 Shahra-e-Fatima Jinnah, Lahore
- Phone : 0092-43-36304702-3
- Fax : Nill
- Email : info@email@example.com