International Islamic University IIUI is offering Admission 2018, Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria and all required data is available here. So if you are among those candidates who have such abilities and are eligible, you can apply through this page easily. IIUI is looking for all those candidates who are self motivated and confident with their studies. Just read this page attentively and response against the instructions mentioned in this page. Before going towards these instructions we should read the overview about the IIUI. The International Islamic University IIUI is offering admissions 2018 for graduate and undergraduate degree programs and the officials of the IIUI has restricted some rules and regulations which each admission willing candidates has to follow. The International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI was established in the year of the 1980 as a public research University by the initial order of the President of Pakistan. Every year this University offers admissions for the graduate and undergraduate programs and admission grant only those candidates who qualify the entry test for Spring Admission in Pakistan. The IIUI is located in Islamabad, Pakistan and it is affiliated and recognized with the Higher Education Commission HEC and Pakistan Engineering Council PEC respectively.
International Islamic University Islamabad Admissions 2018
Students having 60% or equal marks in their previous exams are eligible to apply. There is no age limit for applying for the admission this well reputed university. The student who is willing for getting admission in this university then the candidates shall have to submit separate admission form if he is applying for more then one category. All those students who want to get admission must have pass the entry test and interview which is organized by IIUL university. All the admission will be on merit bases and there is no reserved seat. This university also provides scholarships to needy and deserving students.
- MA (International Relations) 2 years program
- BS (International Relations) 4 years programs
- MA (Political Science) 2 years Programs
- BS (Political Science) 4 years Programs
- For “BS” FA, FSc with minimum 50% Marks
- For “MA” Bachelor with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.00 or 50 % marks in annual relevant examinations
- Candidates A-Level certificate are also eligible
- Result awaiting candidates are also eligible to apply but if their result brings according to the given CGPA
- Foreign candidates are also eligible but they have to bring the IBBS certificate.