Shahbaz Sharif is a good leader of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) is a radical step of Govt. of the Punjab which will allow the youth to study at the top ranked educational institutions of the world and play their role in uplifting & strengthening the economy of Pakistan. Shahbaz Sharif took great step to increase education in Pakistan and also give free books and uniforms to all students. The scholarship scheme focus the meritorious students of Punjab while allocate a special quota for the students of other federating units of Pakistan as well. Many other scheme of CM also available in Pakistan which started for youth of Pakistan. Progress of countries in the 21st century would not be determined by their natural resources, but by their number of brilliant students pursuing higher education. Scholarship is a very important thing for all students. Today’s educational and skills connected initiative will pave the way for prospect prosperity and included maturity & social growth, the nation will knowledge in the pending years. Shahbaz Sharif starts Foreign & Merit Scholarships for PhD, Application intake 2016 starts from today. The subject areas are engineering technology, Life of science medicine, Natural Sciences, Art Humanities / Social Sciences.
Govt. of the Punjab has launch “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS)” under which entitled female & male students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme from time to time, will be award scholarships for Ph.D level Education at the top ranked universities of the world.
Geographical distribution of scholarships
- 10% scholarships has been payable for the other federate units of Pakistan.
- 90% scholarships will be prize to the students of Punjab.
- Not less than 60% marks all through the academic career.
- Valid Ph.d admission offer from Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in favored subject areas
- Affirmed monthly income of parents (from all sources) is like to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Not availed any overseas scholarship in the past .
- Age limit (at the time of application) be supposed to not be more than 35 years
- All Pakistani Nationals, females & males are entitled to apply.
- Must get up the scholarship in the year for which it is obtainable and the scholarship shall not be late to the next year.Note: Presented faculty members of all educational institutions / public sector teaching of Pakistan are not entitled for SSMS
- Pakistan are not eligible for SSMS
Allocation of the scholarships
- 20% of scholarships are kept for Humanities, Social Sciences & Arts.
- 80 % scholarships are reserved for science disciplines
PhD Scholarships awarded under SSMS are fully funded
- Lodging & Boarding (as per approved rates)
- Tuition fees of the Degree Course
- Air Fare
It is mentioned here that all info is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help, you can comment us below.
Other Searching Keywords
Shahbaz Sharif Scholarship form 2016, Shahbaz Sharif Scholarship latest news, Shahbaz Sharif Scholarship apply online, Shahbaz Sharif Scholarship 2016, Shahbaz Sharif Scholarship 2017.