You will get information concerning Prime Minister Tuition fee repayment scheme 2018 for online registration form. The students who are related to their immature areas of the country then they will be able to apply for this job. All of our students & followers will get the information about the complete details of this scheme as well as eligibility criteria and much other information like this. Under the PM fee reimbursement scheme 2018 the students belong to the under urbanized countries will be given of the country will be given scholarships for post graduate degrees MSC, MA, MPHILL, PhD & MS. Last date for new registration is November 2018. Validation is not required for newly registered students.
send online applications at www.pmfrs.hec.gov.pk Before 11-2018
Approved Degree for this Scheme:
- MS/M.Phil (2 year)
- M.A/M.Sc (2 Year)
- & MBA (3.5 year)
- Ph.D (4 or 5 year)
All PhD & Master Students Validate now. All students who are interested they should apply on time. Student already received fee must have to validate them self, as additional fee reimbursement process would be executed by the system on for validated students, The final and last deadline for student validation is 2017 and will not be extended anymore.
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job. Students who have the domicile of southern Punjab like divisions of Bahawalpur, Multan and DG khan they can apply and the candidates who have domicile of Baluchistan interior Sind less developed areas of KPK like Kohistan, Malakand, Dera Ismail khan, Gilgit Baltistan & FATA. Applicants must be enrolled in master PhD program in public sector institute of recognized by higher education.
All the students are advised to validate themselves before deadline as it will not be further extended. It is to inform all the Postgraduate students that the validation process is reopen and last and final deadline is 2018.
- Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme, MUET
- Gilgit, Hunza–Nagar, Skardu, Ghizar, Ghanche, Diamir, Astore
- Mastung, Kalat, Khuzdar, Washuk , Awaran, Kharan/Rakhshan , Ketch , Lasbela , Gwadar , Nasirabad, Jaffarabad , Punjgur , Jhal Magsi, Quetta Urban, Bolan , Quetta Rural, Killa Abdulla , Pishin , Killa Saifullah, Musa Khel, Barkhan , Loralai , Zhob , Sheerani , Dera Bugti , Ziarat , Kohlu , Harnai , Nushki ,Chagai(Dalbandin), Sibi
Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- Kotli, Bhimber, Mirpur, Hattian, Muzaffarabad, Neelam, Haveli, Poonch, Bagh, Sudhnoti
- Badin, Thatta, Tharparkar, Mirpur Khas, Umerkot, Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Naushahro Feroze, Sanghar, Khairpur, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Shikarpur, Sukkur, Jamshoro, Kashmore
- Khyber , Bajaur, Kurram, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Mohmand, FR Peshawar , Orakzai, FR Kohat, FR Lakki , FR Bannu, FR D.I. Khan, FR Tank
Selected areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Lower Dir, Chitral, Upper Dir, Buner, Shangla, Swat, Malakand, D.I.Khan, Tank, Kohistan
- Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalpur, Bahwal Nagar, Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Layyah, Rajan Pur
- Khushab, Attock, Bhakkar and Mianwali
According to the announcement made by this government total scholar ship of approximately 100000 will be granted. It is a great opportunity for all students to get scholarship by the govt. Students over two years for this purpose Rs 1.8 billion has owed for the scheme in budget of this year.
- Incomplete: Wrong email or cell number may cancel validation. Student with this status may pursue to fill the suitable information on the portal very carefully.
- Validated/Validated but fee not received: Student has validated his/her record.
- Ineligible: Student is considered ineligible.
- Academic Record Updated: Student has practical for new registration after updating academic details.
- Newly Registered: Student has newly registered himself.
- Disapproved: Student record has been second-hand by university focal person. (Only for newly registered students)
- Approved: Student record has been accepted by university focal person. (Only for newly registered students)
It is mentioned here that all info about Fee scheme is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help, you can comment us below. If you are interested in Free PM Laptop Scheme 2018 then you can also get complete detail from here.