The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Latest Admissions 2016 updates in Daily Express on 07-2016 (July 2016). The Islamia University Bahwalpur (IUB) invites application on online prescribed forms for admission to MPhil / MS/ MSc (Hons) and PhD programs under semester System. Following programs are being offered.
Online MPhil/MS/MSc (Hons) & PhD Admissions
For Fall Semester 2016
1. M.Phil /MS Regular Program
Arabic, Analytical Chemistry , Biochemistry , MS Biotechnology, Computer Science & IT Inorganic Chemistry, Education, Geography, History, MBA 2 Years ( after 16 Years of Business Education), Education Training (with Specialization in Educational Leadership and Management), Media Studies, Organic Chemistry, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Physical Chemistry, Phytomedicne, Political Science , Siraiki
2.MPhil Programs under Distance Education
Arabic, Education , Education Training (with Specialization in Educational Leadership and Management), History , Islamic Studies, Media Studies, PAksitan Studies, Persian.
3. University College of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
MSc (Hons) Programs
(1) MSc (Hons) Agronomy (2) MSc (Hons) Entomology (3) MSc (Hons) Forestry / MPhil Forestry / MPhil Wildlife (4) MSc (Hons) Plant Breeding & Genetics (5) MSC (Hons) Soil Science
4. PhD Regular Programs
Arabic , Analytical Chemistry, Agronomy , Biochemistry , Computer Science & IT , Education , Entomology , Forestry, Library & Information Science, Media Studies, Organic Chemistry, Pakistan Studies, Persian , Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology , Physical Chemistry, Physics, Plan Breeding & Genetics, Political Science , Soil Science, Statistics
5. PhD Distance Education Program
Arabic, Education, Pakistan Studies, Persian
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
MPhil / MS / Msc (Hons)
- Master Degree (Sixteen years of education or equivalent) at least with second class in annual system or 2.50 CGPA in semester system (in relevant subject or major subject) recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Valid GAT (General) result conducted by NTS with a minimum 50 marks
- In addition to GAT (General), subject test will also be conducted by the respective department for admission to MS Biotechnology (Department of Biochemistry & Biotechnology) MPhil in Analytical Chemistry, Bio Chemistry , Inorganic Chemistry , Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemsitry (Department of Chemistry) on the day of interview.
- Those who have not already qualified the GAT (General) will have to appear in IUB Special GAT General test to be conducted by NTS on 16 August 2015.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- MPhil / Eighteen years of education or equivalent (in relevant subject) recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with at least 3.00 CGPA in semster System or 65% marks in case of annual system.
- The candidates should have qualified GRE (International) subject (where applicable) with 60% percentile or GAT subject conducted by NTS with 60% cumulative score before admission.
- No Special GAT Subject for admission in PhD will be arranged by university.
IUB Admission Schedule :
- Last date for submission of online MPhil / PhD admission forms on IUB Website August 2016 ( Friday)
- Last date for submission of online GAT (General) forms on NTS website August 2016 (Friday)
- IUB Special GAT-General (For MPhil / MS / MSc ( Hons) August 2016 ( Sunday)
- Interview in the respective departments August 2016
- Display of 1 (First) merit list in respective departments and University Website August 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee and dues of First merit list August 2016
- Display of 2 (Second) merit list in respective departments and University Website August 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee and dues of Second merit list August 2016
- Commencement of Class September 2016.
General Instructions :
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application form by the closing date which is 7 August 2015. Candidate should fill the online form carefully which have given on the Islamia University of Bahwalpur website: www.iub.edu.pk.
- HARD Copy of the ON-LINE application form is not required Application other than Online will not be accepted.
- Original Documents along with 2 photocopies sets will be required at the time of interview.
- Only GAT (General) / Subject pass applicants will appear in Interview / written test as per schedule No candidate will be informed about the date of interview / written test individually.
How to apply Online :
- Enter all the required Personal Information and get registered. Please remember your Email ID & Password for future login.
- After completing registration , applicant will be able to fill in the admission application form, during this process the applicant is advised to carefully provide the correct / legal information (Submission of false statement may lead to cancellation of candidate / admission and also to legal / crime action.
- After submission of valid application form the system , will generate a challan form to be printed by the candidate.
- The applicant shall deposit Admission Processing Fee on printed challan in any nearest HBL branches in all over Pakistan @ Rs. 750 per application.
IUB Special GAT-General:
- The candiate desirous of appearing in the IUB Special GAT-General are required to apply online for IUB Special GAT – General on NTS website : nts.org.pk.
- The IUB Special GAT- General online Portal is available on NTS Website : nts.org.pk
- The candidate can deposit Rs. 1000/- for IUB GAT general through online bank depiosit slip in the prescribed branches.
- The Candidate are requried to send the deposit slip of Rs 100 to NTS Islamabad or given address directly.
- Roll Number Slips for IUB Special GAT General can be downloaded from NTS website www.nts.org.pk . Original CNIC is a mandatory requirement for IUB Special GAT General and it will be checked soon.
- the candidate who have already passed having valid GAT (General) result card issued by NTS , need not t registration for IUB Spcial GAT, General.
- For any query about the procedure of GAT General by candidates may visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk
Directrorate Advanced Studies and Research Boards,
The Islamia University of Bahwalpur,
Abbasia Campus, Bahwalpur