In Pakistan a compete pattern of papers given by all boards for the guide of all students. Every year thousand of students appear in exams and obtained good marks. We are helping in studies all students. In paperpks we provide you all guess papers and important question of all boards. Here we share with you some important Numerical of chemistry which are repeated many times in boards.
- How many neutrons are there in C-12 and C-13.
- There are 3.01 x 1023 molecules of CO2 present in a container. Calculate the digit of moles and its mass.
- What is the oxidation number Carbon in Na2CO3.
- Calculate the number of electron and proton in it, For an element Z = 92, A = 238.
- Compute oxidation number of nitrogen in HNO3.
- A solution contains 50 g of sugar dissolved in 450 g of water. What is concentration of this solution.
- How much NaOH is required to prepare 500cm3 of 0.4M solution.
- You have a piece of coal (carbon) weighing 9.0 grams, determine the amount of moles of coal in the agreed mass.
- When we suspend 20 g of NaC1 in 400 cm3 of solution, what will be its molarity.
- Calculate the number of moles of coal in the given mass.
- Calculate the number of atoms in 10 grams of Aluminum (Al).
It is mentioned here that all information is collected from on-line resources. If you need any more help about any guess paper then you can comment us below.
Other Searching Keywords
Important Numerical of Chemistry 9th class BISE Sahiwal, Important Numerical of Chemistry 9th class BISE Lahore, Important Numerical of Chemistry 9th class BISE Gujranwala, Important Numerical of Chemistry 9th class BISE Karachi, Important Numerical of Chemistry 9th class BISE Faisalbad, Important numerical.