Hajj 2016 Policy, Rules and Dues
On Islamabad ( Tuesday 29-02-2016) Ministry of Religious Affairs has issued the policy for Hajj 2016. According to Hajj policy 2016 1,43,368 Muslims will be going on Hajj 2016 and this quota is same as hajj 2015. Ministry of Religious Affairs also announced that this year we will improve Hajj facilities and made all work good for every Hajj candidates. A new facility of a special track system is providing to all Hujjaj in Hajj 2016, which will track the exact location of each pilgrimage. This Track system will be control by Hujjaj monitoring team.
Hajj 2016 Important Updates
Ministry of Religious Affairs announced its policy every year about the Hajj & pilgrims under the direction of Government of Pakistan. We provide you all latest update about Hajj Policy 2016 in this page. Peoples in the Pakistan who wants to perform Hajj 2016, they should have valid Passport (March 30,2017). If the passport is not valid, then he should get valid passport. In this page we will update all news about the Hajj, You can check all latest news about the Hajj 2016 and Hajj policy 2016 from this page. You should Bookmark this page on your mobile, laptop or PC.
Hajj 2016 Result
Hajj 2016 is more costly then the previous year. Now added 22675 rupees in Hajj fee. Southern Region Paid Rs. 255971 and Northern Region Paid Rs. 264971 in previous year and now paid Rs. 278646 & Rs. 287646 respectively.
Hajj have very importance in all life of Muslims. Every year thousands of people gather in Mecca to perform Hajj. It is our mission to provide you complete information about the Hajj in this page. You can also comment us below.
Required Documents With Application:
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card).
- Passport which should be valid up to March 31, 2015, or receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- 12 recent passport size Photographs about 4×3 cm size in blue background.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
- Applicant must submit their health status in advance as it will be sent to Saudi government.
Final List Of Hajj 2016 Candidates:
Hajj Ballot will be conducted in 2nd or 3rd week of May, Result of Hajj Ballot will be available after few hours.It is also mentioned here that Successful and Unsuccessful applicants informed via SMS. We will also provide you Hajj 2016 Application form which can be easily download.
Hajj 2016 Forms Download : Click Here
Group Leader Information : Click Here
Muslims should do Hajj at least one time in his life, if he has physical and financial power.
It is expected that in 2016 following bank will summited the Hajj application forms.
- Habib Bank Ltd Pakistan
- United Bank Ltd Pakistan
- National Bank of Pakistan.
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Faysal Bank Pakistan.
- Bank of Punjab Pakistan
- Habib Metropolitan Bank Pakistan.
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- First Women Bank Ltd. Pakistan
- Bank AlFalah Ltd. Pakistan
- Bank Ltd. Pakistan
- Allied Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank, Ltd. Pakistan
- Sindh Bank, Pakistan
We mentioned here that all information about Hajj collected from on line resources.