ECAT Test Fee
Registration Fee for ECAT test is only Rs 400/-. It can be deposited in the bank described by UET. UET lahore registration fee only submit in selected branches of UET. This fee can be deposited online in Habib Bank limited (HBL) University of Engineering University Branch Lahore.
- Domicile certificate with recent pic.
- Diploma or Degree of all the exams on the base of which admission is required, Certificate.
- Computerized B-form issued from NADRA, Computerized National Identity Card (NIC).
- Full Marks sheet.
- Candidates having equivalent foreign experience (for example A-levels) are necessary to get Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C.
- 6 passport size recent pic.
- An employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of Guardian or Parents of a candidate in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- If the candidate is applying next to the reserved seats for the Children of Foreign Pakistanis then they are necessary to submit the following documents
- A copy of resident visa of parents or Guardian of candidate that is attest by the Pakistani Embassy in that condition.
ECAT Test Combination
- With combination of Mathematics, Physics, English & Computer Science while the eligibility criteria is ICS with Minimum 60% marks.
- With combination of Mathematics, Physics, English & Chemistry while eligibility criteria is F.Sc.(Pre-Engg) or Equivalent exam / Applicable DAE / B.Sc / B.Tech (Pass) with Minimum 60% marks.
- With combination of Mathematics, Physics, English & Statistics while eligibility criteria is General Science with Minimum 60% marks.
All those students who have passed or appeared in the inter exams, DAE, BSc, B.Tech or in any equal exam are entitled to apply for ECAT test.
Candidates with following subject’s combination in inter are eligible to appear in ECAT :
- Mathematics, Physics, English and Computer Science
- Mathematics, Physics, English and Chemistry
- Mathematics, Physics, English and Statistics
ECAT is a famous engineering test and those students who have wish to get admission in engineering field they are necessary to pass ECAT test in Good marks. In Pakistan all universities get admission in Engineering field on the base of ECAT. ECAT is a simple test of 100 question and every question have 4 marks. If a student attempt uestion true then he get 4 marks if question wrong then his one mark is negative from the total marks.
ECAT is basically a subject test. The number of questions in test and weight or sections of the test varies considerably. This test includes Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Computer, and English. The test is conduct to test the knowledge of the candidates. ECAT is a interesting test and every year more then 45000 students given this test. Even though, this test is not based on a specific course outline.
It is mentioned here that all information is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about ECAT, you can comment us below.
Other Searching Keywords
ECAT Test 2016, ECAT fee, ECAT guess paper, ECAT Schedule, ECAT syllabus, ECAT combination, ECAT 2016, ECAT test 2016, ECAT test result 2016.