A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools, though in some countries additional work must be done in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach. Every year thousand of students get admission in B.Ed and pass this program with good marks. B.Ed is famous in all over the world. Here we share with you some name of countries in which number of students get admission in this program is very high.
- North America
- Sri Lenka
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Important Institutes of Bangladesh
- Institute of Education and Research (IER), Chittagong University
- Institute of Education and Research (IER), University of Dhaka
- School of Education, Bangladesh Open University
- Department of Education & Physical Education, Uttara University
- Institute of Educational Development (IED), BRAC University
- Dept.of Education and Training, Asian University of Bangladesh
- Dept.of Education and Training, Darul Ihsan University
- Department of Education, Prime University
It is mentioned here that all information is collected from on-line resources. If you need any more help about any program, then you can comment us below.
Other Searching Keywords
B.Ed elementary education, b ed elementary education result, b advanced ed elementary survey berkeley county, b ed elementary all books and course.