Bahria University is a public research university primarily located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It is a famous university of Pakistan. Every year thousand of students get admission in this university. This university have complete admission procedure and all students get admission on merit. The university maintains campuses in Karachi & Lahore. If you are interested in Bahria University admission 2016, then you get complete detail from this page.
Bahria University give all type of facilities to its all students. The university research institutes offer scientific research in the development of medical, natural sciences, environmental as well as in the engineering and philosophy. This university have airy rooms, clean environment, lab, library, transport, play grounds, hostels & highly educated staff. Only those students get admission in this university who full fill its all requirements. Its all sseats filled on merit.
Bahria University (BU), Lahore Campus Admissions Open Fall 2016. This is the Project of Pakistan Navy. Bahria University HEC Recognized and Federally Chartered University. Discovering Knowledge! An ever growing student Community in Bahria University Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Admissions for Undergraduate and Post-Graduate 2016 details is here.
Bahria University Admission 2016
Programs Offered :
1. Management Sciences
- BBA Hons (4-Years)
- MBA (2-Year) (Morning / Weekend)
- MBA (3-5 Year) Morning Only
- MS-Project Management (1-5 Year) (Weekend Only)
2. Computer Sciences
- BS-Computer Science (4-Years)
- BS-Information Technology (IT)
3. Law-Diploma Courses
- Banking & Finance Laws ( 6-Month)
- Security & Counter-Terrorism (6-Month)
- Intellectual Property Laws (6-Months)
- Attested copy of mark sheet SSC/equivalent.
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (A-Levels and equivalent).
- Attested copy of spot sheet of HSSC/equivalent.
- Four recent coloured passport size photographs.
- Students awaiting A-Level results must submit O-Level Equivalence (IBCC Certificate).
- Attested copy of National Identity Card or B Form (if less than 18 years of age).
Why Bahria University?
- Comprehensive & Multi-campus University
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- International Linkages
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure & Conducive (Academic Environment)
- Enhanced Security Environment
BEE (Electronics/Telecommunication)(4 Years)
- Passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Pre–Engineering.
BSE and BCE (4 Years)
- Passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Pre–Engineering Group, or with Mathematics, Physics & Computer Studies.
BS(IT) (4 Years)
- 50% marks in Intermediate/Equivalent (Any discipline) provided candidate’s Matric/Equivalent in Science Group.
BS(CS) (4 Years)
- Minimum 50% marks in HSSC/equivalent with Mathematics.
Financial Assistance & Scholarship Programs :
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
- National ICT R&D Fund
- HEC Need-based Scholarships
- Student Loans
- Scholarships for Top 3 Position Holders in Intermediate Board Examinations.
- Scholarships for Outstanding
- Performance in A-Level (Min 3A’s)
- Financial Assistance Scholarships
- 2% Seats are Reserved for Disabled Candidates
- Only for Regular Classes
- Each Class will have min 15 students & max 50 students
Fee Structure MBBS/BDS
|Description||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Tuition Fee per Year||646,460||646,460||646,460||646,460||646,460||3,232,300|
|Student Support Fund||1,200||1,200||1,200||1,200||1,200||6,000|
|Admission Fee (one Time)||50,000||–||–||–||–||50,000|
|Degree Fee (One Time)||6,000||–||–||–||–||6,000|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||8,500||–||–||–||–||8,500|
|Additional Incremental Fee||–||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||4,000|
|* Tax @ 5% on the fee is applicable.|
|Description||NAME OF PROGRAMS|
|BCE||BEE||BSE||BS (CS)/IT||BS (ETM)||LLB||BS (Geo/
|4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||5.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years|
|Rate Per Credit Hours Tuition Fee||4,100||4,320||4,320||4,320||3,180||3,180||3,180||3,180||3,180||2,480||3,500|
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||73,800||82,080||73,440||82,080||47,700||63,600||54,060||57,240||57,240||44,640||52,500|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||9,300||14,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,300||9,000|
|Degree Fee (One Time) *||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Misc. Charges **||3,400||6,100||6,100||6,100||3,100||3,100||3,400||3,100||3,100||3,400||3,400|
|Note: * Degree Fee Rs. 8,100/- is to be paid with last Semester Fee. However, One and half Year Program students will pay Degree Fee in 1st Semester.|
To Apply online or for eligibility criteria, please visit our website: www.bulc.bahria.edu.pk
Admission Schedule :
Admission Open May 2016
Last Date of Form Submission Online July 2016
Last Date of Form Submission By Hand July 2016
Entrance Test Day-1 July 2016
Entrance Test Day-2 July 2016
Entrance Test Result July 2016
Interview Day-1 August 2016
Interview Day-2 August 2016
Fee Submission Deadline August 2016
The application package comprises following documents
- Admit Card
- Application Form
- Program Course Outline/Description Booklet
Dates are subject to change
BAHRIA UNIVERSITY : 47-C, Civic Center, Johar Town, Lahore.
Telephone: 0423-5401405 Fax Number: 0423-5401400 Mobile: 0333-0276565, 0321-5588116
For more Detail: www.bulc.bahria.edu.pk