SShaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University ZABMU Islamabad is a famous medical university. Every year thousand of students get admission in this university. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZABMU Islamabad Admissions is announced admissions 2017-2018 BDS & MBBS degree programs SZABMU was established through an Act of Parliament on 21st March 2013. This university have complete admission procedure and all students get admission on merit. The vision of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University is to be a premier research-intensive medical University that will educate medical & dental students. Students who are interesting to get admission in this university can get complete detail about admission from here.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University has recently announced admission in different degrees & programs in MBBS & many other medical field. Interested students can find out the detailed information about university ranking, important dates including last date of form submission, its SZABMU fee structure, entry test & merit list date, programs in which the institute is offering enrollment and the admission procedure, last date of fee submission, scholarships and jobs as per university announcements. SZABMU Islamabad will also welcome the candidates who are interested in law & want to get themselves enrolled in LLB.
- Admission forms are available on the official website of SZABMU. You can download the admission forms free of cost from www. szabmu.edu.pk
Post Graduate Programs
4-6 years Residency Program leading to Level III qualifications viz MD / MS / MDS\
|Faculty of Surgery & Allied Disciplines|
|1||MS (Accident & Emergency)||7||MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)|
|2||MS (Anesthesia)||8||MS (Ophthalmology)|
|3||MS (Burn Surgery)||9||MS (Orthopedic Surgery)|
|4||MS (Cardiac Surgery)||10||MS (Paediatric Surgery)|
|5||MS (General Surgery)||11||MS (Urology)|
|6||MS (Neuro Surgery)|
|Faculty of Dentistry & Allied|
|1||MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Faculty of Medicine & Allied Disciplines|
|1||MD (Critical Care Medicine)||3||MD (Neonatology)|
|2||MD (Nephrology)||4||MD (Rheumatology)|
- Hostel facility is available in SZABMU for both boys & girls.
Eligibility: Residency Training Programs
- Must possess one year house job from a PMDC recognized Institution
- Candidate must possess MBBS or equivalent degree registered by PMDC
- Permanent valid registration with PM&DC
- In case of foreign candidate, valid registration with Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
- Declared successful in MD/MS/MDS Part-I for University programes.
- Schedule of Admission test will be given on University of SZABMU website.
Requirements Post Graduate
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Three Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- MBBS/BDS degree with detail marks certificates of all professional examinations
- Matric, F.Sc, certificates or equivalent
- House Job certificates
- MD/MS Part-I passing certificate.
- PMDC valid permanent registration certificate.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Copy of Online submitted Admission Form along with mentioned documents should reach the Office of Assistant Registrar (Admission), Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad before the closing date.
- Any other certificate.
- Foreign students should have MCAT or SAT and must have F.Sc with Pre-Medical or equivalent qualification from board
- Have minimum 60% marks in FSc with Pre-Medical or equivalent qualification
- Must pass the entry test
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Tuition Fee: US $ 18,000/- per year (for Foreign students)
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 6,42000/- per year (For Local students)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (04 years)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) (05 years)
Documents Required / Attached
- One attested copy of A Level Marks Sheet / F. Sc
- One attested copy of Matric / Marks Sheet / O Level Certificate
- One attested copy of Domicile Certificate
- One attested copy of Character Certificate
- One attested copy of Medical Fitness Certificate
- Two Photographs (1×1 Size)
- Entry test result of SAT or MCAT (For foreign students)
- One attested copy of Entry Test
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admission 2017
- Last date for submission of application forms is 03-08-2017 till 04:00 PM
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University is an oldest university of Pakistan which give admission to all students of Pakistan. The institute is added in the list of Pakistan’s eminent educational institutions by PMDC. Students who wants to get admission in this university should apply on time. This leading private sector modernistic educational school came into survival in 1995 with the labors, led by Shaheed Benazir Bhutto because the commemoration of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Shaheed.
- Address : Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU)PIMS, G-8/3
- Postal Code: 44000
- City: Islamabad
- Phone: (92) (51) (9107) 687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Fax: (92) (51) (9107) 687
It is mentioned here that all info about Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admission 2017 is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admission, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University merit list & Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University fee structure, you can comment us below. If you are interested in undergraduate admission 2017 then you should bookmark this page because we update all latest info about admissions of any university in the Pakistan on this page.
Other Searching Keywords
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University online, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University apply online, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University admission 2017, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University contact detail, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University fee structure, SZABMU, SZABMU admission 2017, SZABMU admissions, SZABMU merit list.