The tickets for the first T20 match of the highly-anticipated Pakistan vs World XI series are now available online & you can buy online free from here and also get complete info about this game from here.. World XI is all set to visit Pakistan for a three-match T20 series under the leadership of the South African skipper Faf Du Plessis. The Pakistan Cricket Board has announced the ticket prices for all the enclosures. The tickets will be available at the Gaddafi Stadium, as well as online, after Eid ul Azha. The series will be called Independence Cup and will be played at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore on 12, 13 & 15 September. Ticket prices will range from Rs 500 to Rs 6,000, with the Gaddafi Stadium’s Imran Khan & Fazal Mahmood enclosures being the most expensive.
World XI Squads
Tim Paine, Thisara Perera, David Miller, Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir, Grant Elliott, Samuel Badree, Darren Sammy, Hashim Amla, George Bailey, Tamim Iqbal, Ben Cutting, Paul Collingwood, Faf du Plessis (C)
Ahmed Shehzad, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (C), Fakhar Zaman, Shoaib Malik, Umar Amin, Mohammad Nawaz, Fahim Ashraf , Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Rumman Raees, Usman Khan, Sohail Khan
The World XI features players from seven Test-playing countries, with Australia represented by former ODI captain & World Cup winner George Bailey, his Hobart Hurricanes teammate wicketkeeper Tim Paine & Brisbane Heat allrounder Ben Cutting. The Pakistan Cricket Board marked the official release of tickets by setting up a countdown timer outside Lahore’s Gaddafi Stadium. The Pakistan side in the series will be led by Sarfraz Ahmed while South Africa’s captain Faf du Plessis will lead the World XI side, which includes stars like Tamim Iqbal, Hashim Amla & Darren Sammy. The three T20I matches of the series, dubbed Independence Cup 2017, will be played on September 12, 13 & 15 at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
- Hanif Muhammad Enclosure (Premium) 2,500 PKR
- Imtiaz Ahmed Enclosure (Premium) 2,500 PKR
- Saeed Anwar Enclosure (General Stands) 500 PKR
- Sarfaraz Nawaz Enclosure (General Stands) 500 PKR
- Inzamam Enclosure (Premium) 2,500 PKR
- Nazar Muhammad Enclosure (Premium) 2,500 PKR
- Abdul Qadir Enclosure (First Class) 4,000 PKR
- Javaid Miandad Enclosure (First Class) 4,000 PKR
- Zaheer Abbas Enclosure (Premium) 2,500 PKR
- A.H. Kardar Enclosure (First Class) 4,000 PKR
- Majid Khan Enclosure (Premium) 4,000 PKR
- Fazal Mahmood Enclosure (VIP) 6,000 PKR
- Imran Khan Enclosure (VIP) 6,000 PKR
- Rajas Enclosure (First Class) 4,000 PKR
- Saeed Ahmad Enclosure (First Class) 4,000 PKR
- Wasim Akram Enclosure (VVIP) 8,000 PKR
- Waqar Younis Enclosure (VVIP) 8,000 PKR
Coincidentally, Zimbabwe was the last international team to visit Pakistan, playing an ODI series in Lahore in 2015. The Independence Cup matches will be broadcast on PTV in Pakistan & fans across the border in India can watch the series on DSport after the new premium sports TV channel launched by Discovery Communications India, acquired the exclusive broadcast rights for that country. That has been the entire sum of international cricket in the country since gunmen attacked the Sri Lanka team bus in March of 2009. Pakistan fans, desperate for the return of international cricket to their country, have snapped up tickets for the three-match Independence Cup T20 series against a World XI.
Live Streaming : PTV will broadcast live actions. Paperpks.com will present live streaming and live score.