Punjab University (PU) Lahore announced admission 2017 in Daily Jang Newspaper in College of Arts & Design for B.FA., B-Architecture & MA Music. The date of the submission of Entry Test forms to following programs of the College of Art & Design in extended, details of which are given below. Entry Test forms will be available from July 2017. Last date for receiving the Entry Test forms is July 2017 by 4:00 PM.
Admission Criteria for B-Arch. (Architecture)
- Minimum requirement for admission to B.Arch is 50% marks in intermediate, A’Level or equivalent with a combination of any three of the following subjects:
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Statistics, Fine Arts, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology.
- Two seats are reserved for the applicants who have passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- All applicants will have pass entry tests of Drawing, English and Mathematics (Math). Only those who pass all the tests will be eligible for admission. All applicants who qualify entry tests will have to appear in an interview.
- The age limit is 24 years.
- For the purpose of determining merit, 50% weight age is given to the tests and 50% to the academic achievements of the student.
- Decision of the Admission Committee shall be final.
Admission Criteria for MA Music :
BA/B.Sc or equivalent
Preference will be given to the applicants who have BA with music as an elective subject from HEC recognized institutions. All applicant are required to either have mastery over any musical instrument, or in case of those interested in vocal singing have to demonstrate sufficient mastery of the craft and basic understanding of ‘Rags’.
Basic (As Per Punjab University Rules)
Maximum age limit 28 years
Music as an elective subject in BA (30 marks) Hafiz-e-Quran (20 Marks)
- Academic Record : 50%
- Entry Test: 30%
- Interview: 20%
For further details contact:
- B.F.A: 042-9921608, B.Arch: 042-99213593