University of the Punjab announced Latest Admissions 2018 in Centre For Coal Technology, Faculty of Engineering & Technology. PU Admissions 2018 updates also here in our page with Coal Technology / Faculty Engineering & Technology Department Admissions / Eligibility Criteria / Application Schedule and Fee Structure.
(PU / Punjab University, Lahore)
M.Phil in Coal Technology
Self Supporting Evening Programme
(Fall Session 2018)
Centre of Coal Technology is the only institution in the country offering M.Phil Coal Technology Degree.
- Grow yourself as a Coal Technologist to eradicate energy poverty and excel your career in expanding and Challenging areas of Coal Technologies.
- Be a part of the Team Combating Energy Crisis through: Coal-Based Power General Plants, Coal Classification, Coal Clearing, Substitution of Furnace Oil/Natural Gas by Coal in the Industrial Sector, Domestic Utilization of Indigenous Coal.
|Admission Notice for MS / M.PHIL. / M.Sc. (Engg/Hons) and Ph.D. PROGRAMME SPRING SEMESTER 2018 (Regular/Self Supporting)
Eligibility Criteria :
- BS (16 Year) or B.Sc Engineering in Disciplines (Chemical, Petroleum and Gas, Metallurgy and Materials, Environmental, Mining, Energy, Industrial and Mechanical)
- BS (16 Year) or Masters Degree in Coal Technology Chemistry, Geology, Environmental Sciences, Polymer Technology.
- B-Tech (Hons) in Chemical/Mechanical/Metallurgy/Mining/Petroleum and Gas
Prof. Dr. Shahid Munir
Director, Centre for Coal Technology
Telephone: 042-99233109, 042-99239504, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org