University of Punjab Morning, Afternoon & Evening Programs Admission 2018 open and all students who wants to apply here get complete detail online free from this page. This university is established in 1882 at Lahore, the University of the Punjab is the largest and the oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. It was the first to be established in the sub-continent in Muslim majority area. It is Located in the historical and culturally alive city of Lahore, this University has played a leading role in higher education in the country. This university gives all type of facilities to its all students.
Punjab University is a representative Institute in Punjab Province that holds all the Colleges which are indirectly correlated with Punjab University. The University is looking for those candidates who are motivated and self confident with their studies; if you have such abilities then you are advised to complete the admission procedure before the deadlines which are given bellow this page. On the time of its establishment the University has its only main Building but now it is spread in various campuses in Lahore like Allama Iqbal Campus and Quaid-e-Azam campus.
The University strives to provide a conducive environment for the pursuit of the academic activities. On account of its quality degrees, pleasant environment and low tuition fees the University remains the institution of first choice for admission seeking students. University has different faculties for different subjects. Other facilities which are provided by PU are transportation, Merit-based Scholarships & hostelling for Pakistani and Foreign Candidates.
University of Punjab Morning, Afternoon & Evening Programs Admission 2018
Punjab University is offering admissions in Morning and self-supporting programs in Afternoon and Evening in B.Sc (HONS), MA, M.Sc, MBA, BBIT, BBA LLB (5years), M.Com and LLB 3 (year’s program) in the following faculties.
- Faculty of Commerce (Hailey College of Commerce)
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Behavior and Social Science
- Faculty of Economics and management
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Life Science
How to Apply
It is very easy to apply in Punjab university. You get complete application form online free from this page and also download free from official site of University. Students who wants to get admission here should apply on time. After you obtained the application form fill-in dull and resubmit it to the same office or you also can get the admission form with prospectus from the prescribed branches of HBL.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters
- Age Limitations is not more than 26 years old.
- Candidates who have clear their bachelor level educations with the minimum 2nd division from any HEC recognized organization.
- 50% seats are reserved for Punjab University graduates candidates
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor
- Candidates who have qualified their Intermediate or equivalent examinations with at least 60% marks are eligible.
- For each late session in Intermediate 2 marks will be deducted from percent academic marks.
- Candidates who have been appeared in the Entry test of the relevant Faculty and secured minimum 50% marks from that essential Entry Test.