The Abasyn University Fee Structure

The Abasyn University is a private institute which is located in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It was established in the year of 2007 and it is a famous private university which offers many courses to its students. Here is this university admission policy information so you can get any kind of information here. There is a list of its courses which are offered by this university so also take a look on it.

  • Human Resource Development Program
  • Human Resource Management Program
  • Marketing Program
  • Education Management Program
  • Adverting Program
  • Education Management Program
  • Entrepreneurship Program
  • IT in Business Program
  • Employment Program
  • Computer Science Program
  • Business Administration Program
  • Pharmacy Program
  • Microbiology Program
  • Education Program
  • Technology Program
  • National Computing Program
  • Electrical Engineering Program
  • Civil Engineering Program
  • Software Engineering Program

Admission Policy of this Institute

All students who are interesting to get admission in this university, they are all required to pay their full semester fee at the time of admission. After submitting first semester fee their first semester will be starts and if you don’t want to study there then you can cancel your admission are can refund specific fee. Well after passing first semester your second semester will be start and you will pay at least 60% fee before starting first semester and the rest fee (40%) fee will be payable at the time of midterm exam.

Well university management has decided that they will reduce semester fee as they said that we know about our country condition and also our country people condition that majority of them can’t pay high fee so university has exceptionally subsidized tuition fee of all the academic programs. Well should remember that Rs. 5,000 fee will be charge at the time of admission and Rs. 500 fee will be charge as transport fee. At the time when your degree will be verify, each student will pay Rs. 6000 fee for degree verification. Well if you don’t have much money to pay then you can get loan from university to pay your fee and also get need base scholarship. University head management says that our first aim is to spread education among students in each case no mean if anyone is belongs to poor family as we have solved this problem in the shape of scholarships.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*