Azad Jammu and Kashmir students are encouraged to apply for admission in government universities of Pakistan on the quota basis. Complete detail about AJK Students Reserve Seats Admission In Pakistan Universities is given on this page. If you are a students then you should visit this page regularly because we update all latest info about every thing on this page. All technical colleges and universities are offering admission to AJK students on quota basis as well as on self-finance basis.
Seats are limited to districts and in case if there is no application from any district that the seats will be divided to other districts. It is compulsory for the candidate to bring the certificate that he/she is the permanent resident of AJK otherwise the application will not entertain. Higher Education Commission has reserved seats for the students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. It is compulsory for students to pass UET Lahore ECAT test with at least 60% marks to take admission.
- Last date to apply for the three-year diploma of associate engineering/ intermediate/ master program/ Mphil admission : 17 August 2018
- Last date to apply online : 14 September 2018
Reserve Seats For AJK Students Admission In Pakistan Universities
How to Apply
It is very easy to apply. You get all detail from here. All applications will be submitted online at the official website of Namzadgi Board Muzaffarabad. Students can fill online application by logging in at www.nb.gok.pk. On this website, register with your CNIC number or form-B. By hand, applications will not accept.
- It is compulsory to appear and pass UET Lahore ECAT test for students who are applying for the admission in universities in Punjab province
- Admission in Pakistan universities will be according to the criteria of the specific university which will be mentioned in the prospectus, so must study prospectus before applying for admission
- For other universities, entry test is also compulsory to pass otherwise admission will not granted
- Hafiz e Quran students will get 20 extra marks during merit calculation
- Those students who are living in Kashmir but their parents or guardians are living out of Kashmir due to any reason, in that case, it is compulsory to provide a residential certificate
- The student who is applying for more than one course must have to submit the separate application and separate challan form
- Students who have done A level, o Level or CGPA holders must have to bring equivalence certificate from their concern institution