Punjab workers welfare board hajj Scheme 2018 is all here now! Now, from the Punjab workers welfare board, this scheme is all here now and they will be introducing this scheme for all the workers of Punjab to perform Hajj 2018. Punjab Workers Welfare Board is led by a Board of Directors that all comprises the representatives of the Government and Workers and Employers. As we all know that this Punjab Workers Welfare Board is a corporate entity that was founded and established through a notification by the Government of Punjab and it was made under the Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971. Punjab Workers Welfare Board gives and provides a holistic package of services to all the industrial workers that include the provision of marriage grants & also death grants and also talent scholarship along with the establishment and maintenance of Labour Colonies and also the establishment and operation of Workers Welfare Schools in all the districts of Punjab. Get to know all about the details of this Punjab Workers Welfare Board Hajj scheme 2018 right from this post: So Check Hajj Policy 2018. Now, Punjab Workers Welfare Board has introduced this Hajj scheme and it will now be the golden chance for all the workers to take part in this Hajj scheme 2018 and if their luck will work then they will be performing Hajj 2018.
Note : Last date for form submission is not yet announced but as soon as it announced will be uploaded here.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Hajj Scheme 2018 Eligibility, Form
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Hajj Scheme Eligibility, Form
- All the workers of Punjab should be the worker of some valid firm which is approved as per the act of 1971 and 1968.
- That worker should not have performed Hajj before. If he has already performed the Hajj before then he will not be eligible for this scheme 2018.
- That worker should be registered according to the Factory Act 1934 and Mining Act 1923.
- Age limit has to be 50 years.
- Only 10 candidates will be shortlisted.
- Card of the factory should also be submitted along with the application form.
- Worker has to submit his CNIC too along with his application form.
Punjab workers welfare board
- Address : F- A/ 1 Khyber Block Iqbal Town Lahore
- Official Web : www.pwwb.com.pk
- Phone : 042- 37810346