The Punjab Police is responsible to reduce crimes in Punjab province. It handles all the matters in Punjab. Its main responsibility is to serve public with the rule of law. Punjab police always maintain prosperity in all the corner of the province. Punjab Police was formed in 1981. It is a government job in which more than 180,000 employees are working in Punjab Police department. Punjab Police main headquarter is located in Lahore. Lahore is the main city of Punjab. Every year government of Punjab gives jobs to many Punjab citizens in Punjab Police department. All the employees get job on pure merit.
Here are the new jobs in Punjab Police department. You can submit your documents for Sub Inspector and ASI jobs in Punjab Province. Both male and female can apply for these jobs. These jobs are especially for Punjab Province so you must have Punjab domical to apply for these jobs. As all the jobs are announced by the PPSC, so jobs have to apply at PPSC. You can only apply it at PPSC. Afterward when you apply at PPSC, there were be a test and you have to clear that test. Afterward PPSC will call all the qualified candidates for the further procedure. If you are interesting in this job and going to apply, you must read all the rules and regulation before apply for any job in Punjab Police department.
Merit and last date
- Last date to apply for this job is August 2018
- Only those can apply who have Punjab Domical
- Master, Graduation and Intermediate degrees are required to apply for this job.
Vacant positions for Punjab Police department
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Graduation Degree is required to apply for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector jobs in Punjab Police department.
Those who are currently in Punjab Police and want to apply for Sub Inspector post under Service Quota, they are required three years experience as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector.
Those who are currently in Punjab Police department and now want to apply for Assistant Sub Inspector under Service Quota; they must have their graduation degree along with their three year experience as Head Constable in Punjab Police Department.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs
- All the candidates who are interested in these jobs can apply online from the official site of PPSC.
- All the candidates have to deposit Rs 600 test fee in NBP (National Bank Limited) or in SBP (State Bank of Punjab).
- All the candidates must apply before August 2018 as its last date is August.
- Edition options will announce after the closing date of application submission
- All the candidates who want to apply for these jobs must have their Punjab domical.
- If you are living in another city or country but you also want to apply for these jobs and you also have Punjab Domical, they you are required to pay test fee in the Pakistan Embassy.
All the employees will be selected on pure merit. Only those candidates will be select who will be on pure merit. First of all you have to clear entry test with enough numbers which are required to go to the further activities. After this your degrees will be checked and you have to clear all the requirements which are compulsory to get this job. You should never apply if you are not on merit as government of Punjab will give you punish if you show duplicate degrees. The most important thing is clearness that your police record must be clear in your society. If you will find involve in any crime case, your application will be rejected.
If you are going to apply for this job and if you will select then Chief of Punjab Police requested that all the employees must do their job honestly. The entire employee must try their best to clean all the crimes from the each corner of the province Punjab. All the matters will check on merit. There will never be any kind of bluff and all the selected employee give prefer to maintain prosperity in society.