Government of Pakistan lead by PMLN has announced another phase of Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme. Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2018 has been announced for 15,000+ Fresh Graduates across Pakistan to join under various specialties and fields. The Internship program will be provided to the eligible candidates for 12 months ( one year) long period. 15000 young men are being provided these internship. The Interns will be from all over Pakistan including Punjab, KPK, Sindh & Baluchistan provinces, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, GB and FATA. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Incomplete and late submissions/applications will not be entertained. Selected interns will be provided in Federal/Provincial Government ministries, department, industries, banks, corporation and other private and public sector organizations across Pakistan. Theses training schemes will be provided in Government Departments, Semi Government and Private Institution. Eligible candidates must apply online on PMYTS NIP website at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk-Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are as following. Last date to apply to the post and submit application along with required documents is 5th November 2017.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are required to Apply Online at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
- 16 years HEC educational qualification (BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree).
- 03 years diploma holder (DAE) after Matric/ (FA FSC).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum criteria for National Internship Program.
- Age Limit is upto 25 Years as on 28-2-2017 and 28 year for Baluchistan.
- Madrassa Graduates.
- Pakistani Nationality and must not be below 18 years.
- Those individual who have already availed any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme
- Full time students in any Public / Private educational institution.
- Government or semi-Government Servants are also not eligible.
PM Youth Training Scheme (PMYTS) 2018 Phase-II For 15000+ Interns (All Pakistan)
Monthly Stipend & Number of Internees
12,000 PKR per month will be given to Internees during Internship Period (One Year Duration).Total Number of Internees will be 15000.