PM Youth Skills Development Program 2018 (for Phase III ) application form eligibility criteria last date registration online province and cities detail witch candidates will apply for PM Youth Skill Development Program Phase 1. Government of Pakistan has launched the Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Programme drop outs to reduce the unemployment and poverty in the country. Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program Phase 3 2018 launched and complete information here at. Its a national level program and NAVTTC will run this program through out the country. 25 thousand unemployed youngsters from middle and lower middle class will be given free technical training through this program. This training will alleviate poverty and provide an opportunity to our Youth to get employment. Large number of short courses of six months duration are being offered through Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Programme phase 2 drop outs 2018. In order to alleviate poverty, provide skilled workforce to large, enhance employment opportunities, medium & small scale industry & to meet the international labor market needs, the Government has initiated “Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program. You get complete detail about PM Youth Skills Development Program online free from this page. Under this program, 25,000 Unemployed Youth belonging from lower and middle class families will be provided Skill Development Training in demand driven trades.
All the short courses are related to different job oriented(professional) skills. Government will pay monthly stipend to all the selected candidates. National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Pakistan is an apex body at national level to regulate, facilitate and provide policy direction in Vocational & Technical Training. Since its inception NAVTTC, Pakistan has given a high priority to Un- addressed areas and challenges being faced by TEVTA. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for admissions in Prime Minister Youth Skills development phase 1 program in TEVTA. The Commission is establishing and promoting linkages among various stakeholders existing at national as well as international level. The mission of the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission, Pakistan is skills for employ ability skills for all students and give best opportunity for get a job. Now admissions are open in NAVTTC by Prime Minister Youth Skill development phases 1 program. National Vocational & Technical Training mission is to provide direction, support and an enabling environment to the public and private sectors to implement, training for skills development in order to enhance social & economic profile. rime Minister Youth Skill Development Programme will fulfill the demand of skill workers in our local industry. It will also produce skilled human resource.
- Admissions are opens in all provinces NAVTTC centers. Candidates can concern nearest National Vocational and Technical Training Commission for admission.
- Admissions are intends in the following centers of National Vocational and Technical Training Commission Pakistan.
Terms & Condition
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years
- Candidates can download Application forms from the here for NAVTTC, Pakistan.
- Candidate have at least Middle pass Certificate
- All courses are free, No fees will be charged for Admission and Course.
- Study period of all courses is 6 months
- Trainees will be paid scholarship amount of 2 Thousands per month
- Shemale/In-between an applies in programs.
- Trainees from FATA will be paid Scholarship amount of more then 3 Thousand per month.
- 90% enrollment is requiring for scholarship, otherwise there will be no paid any amount as a scholarship.
- 10 % Quota is reserve for disable persons.
- After completion of course trainees will be awarded tool Kits.
- Candidates who want to apply for admission can submit their application with attested photo copies of educational certificates and two recants photographs.
- Candidates are advised, hence be touch with the center for interview.
- Incomplete applications or application after due dates or application containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Final Merit List Will be Pasted On Notice Board
- NAVTTC Pakistan will bear all expenses in term of training.
- 5 % Quota is reserve for Minorities.
Please download Application Form or obtain from designated Institutes located across the country including Gilgit-Baltistan, Islamabad Capital Territory, FATA and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
PM Youth Skills Development Program
Address : Head Office (NAVTTC) Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Larkana.
Its an revolutionary program and its my humble request to all of you to inform all the unemployed persons around your surrounding about this program. Middle sex candidates may also apply. We also congratulate Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for taking this initiative and hope that next year he will increase the seats in all the training institutes. It is mentioned here that all info about this program is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help, you can comment us below.