Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design (PIF&D) Lahore- Pakistan announced admissions Chartered by the Government of Pakistan in BS / BDEs-4 Years Degree Program for many departments of Fashion & Design. Admission Schedule , Last date for Submission Application, Entry Test, Interview, Final Merit Display Admission Procedure, Eligibility Criteria , Admission Timing, Contact Information, Admission form and many other information is also here in our page below:-
BS/BDes Admissions Fall 2017 in Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design (PIF&D)
BS / BDEs-4 Year Degree Program admissions are held in many departments and programs are here below:-
School of Fashion Design
BDes Fashion Design
School of Fashion Marketing and Promotion
BS Fashion Marketing and Merchandising
School of Textile Design
BDes Textile Design
School of Accessories and Products
- BDes Jewelry Design and Gemological Sciences
- BDes Furniture Design and Manufacture
- BDes Leather Accessories and Footwear
Advertisement: 2nd, 9th& 16th July, 2017 at National Press
Admission Open: 3rd July
Entry Test: 1st August 2017
Interviews: 4th, 5th, 6th ,7th and 8th August, 2017
- Application forms / Prospectus can be obtained from July 2017 on payment of Rs 1200/- or by post against bank draft of Rs. 1400/- in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, Lahore.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.pifd.edu.pk .
- Candidates applying through downloaded forms will submit their applications along with the cash / proof of online payment of Rs. 1400/- in A/C No. 22167900286001 (HBL, Johar Town Branch, Lahore).
- Last date for submission of application will be July 2017 (07-2017)
- Entry Test (English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Drawing and Creative Skills) for candidates from all the areas of Pakistan will be held on August, 2017.
- Interview at PIFD, Lahore will be conducted on August 2017.
- Final merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on Notice Board / PIFD website on August 2017.
- Last date of submission fee will be on the September 2017.
- Orientation will be on September, 2017.
- Commencement of Classes will be on September, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Intermediate / A-Level with 50 % (550/1100) marks.
- Students awaiting results are also eligible for provisional admission.
- F.A / F.Sc students should attach the attested copy of Part 1 Result card Part-2 Roll No. Slip of their respective Boards.
- A-Level with (Minimum 3 main subjects, no subsidiary) and O-Level with 8 subjects are required.
- O-Level students are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC along with A-Level result intimation of at least two main subjects with the form.
- Result awaiting A-Level students should attach their Statement of Entry.
- Applicant pre-admision, Aptitude Test followed by an interview.
Office Timings and Address:
08 to 02 PM (Monday-Friday)
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design
Johar Town Lahore-Pakistan
Admission Office: 148,149,150.
It is mentioned here that all info is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about admission, you can comment us below.