Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Jobs offered and all interested candidates can apply on this job. Pakistan Army Mujahid force jobs 2017 are now open for Sipahi post. Before you apply please check Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2017 Sipahi Registration Dates Advertisement from this page. Male citizen of Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are invited to apply for these jobs. Mujahid Force is one of the regiments of Pak Army which was established in September 1963 to support regular army during the war and national emergencies. This regiment opens jobs every year for different posts and invites applicants to Join Mujahid Force. Its headquarter is located in Bhimber, Azad Kashmir. It has also started recruitment for Sipahi in 2017 and invited Citizen of Pakistan through newspaper advertisement. Applicants with dual nationality are not allowed. Children and siblings of Martyr are also allowed to apply for these jobs after submission of Death certificate and documents of Martyr. In this article, you will learn about the Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2017.
When you Selected in Pak Army. You will get several benefits according to your position. Few are the benefits mentioned below
- Child Education
- House facilities
- Perfect Income
- Various Special Allowance
- Healthcare Benefits
- Bright Future
- Growth opportunities
- Discount on traveling.
- Many other things
Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2017 Sipahi Registration is open. Only those are allowed who bring the domicile along with 4 passport size photographs. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their certificate along with attested copies and CNIC at following recruitment center.
- General Duty
- Sentry Worker
- For Clerk, Applicant must have minimum intermediate but preference will be given to computer diploma holder
- For general duties, It is mandatory for applicants to have matric or above certificate
- Middle or above is compulsory for Tradesma
- For Sentry worker, minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years until 3rd May 2018
- For general duties and trade man it is compulsory for applicants to not more than 23 years and less than 18 years at 3rd May 2018
- Only those can apply for Trade man and sentry worker who have minimum 5,4 feet tall height
- For general duties and Clerk post, candidate must have 5.6 feet tall height
- 28 November to 30th November 2017 at Rawalpindi
- 2 December to 4 December at Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir,
- 9th December to 12th December 2017 at Bhumber