MCAT is a famous medical test which is necessary to get admission in medical universities. Those students who have wish to become a doctor, it is necessary for them to get highest marks in MCAT test. MCAT test is a simple test which is used to check the knowledge of a student. Only those students can pass this test who read books carefully in intermediate. You get complete detail of MCAT test from this page.
MCAT Test scores for 3 multiple option sections ranges from 1 to 15. The normal deviation (SD) is 2.0 to 3 for every section depending on the year and the kind of exam. The scores for the writing section range alphabetically from J (lowest) to T (highest). The numerical scores from every multiple choice section are additional simultaneously to give a compound score.
UHS (university of health sciences) is accountable for organize this test & the process for submission of MCAT application typically starts in the month of June to July. The students who are able can apply for this test by online on the website of www.uhs.edu.pk.
Candidates can get the application from the following medical colleges of: (after intermediate examination)
- Rahim Yar Khan
MCAT which is the abbreviation of Medical College Admission Test is required to pass to enter in medical institute. MCAT test is very important test for getting admission in medical universities. All medical universities in Pakistan give admission in every medical department on the base of MCAT test.
Necessary Documents for MCAT application (Application Process)
- HSSC (Higher Secondary School certificate) pre medical group result cards, SSC (Secondary school certificate) or certificates should be submitted with form.
- Domicile Certificate of the students and note that in its place of original domicile no other certificate is satisfactory.
- Eight (8) fresh colored photos (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) & Two (2) colored photos (size 2.5cm x 2.5cm) with background blue or fair picture quality i.e. you can be seen clearly.
- Provide Equivalence Certificate issue by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- All those Applicants or candidates who have equivalent foreign qualifications like O and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.)
- Some universities required Hope certificate which you can get from your institute.
- Students have to come by his\herself with original documents for submitting the form. Students are strictly known that no application will be submitted which will send through post.
It is mentioned here that all information is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help, you can comment us below.