King Fahd University Scholarship 2018 announced and all interested candidates can apply on this scholarship. The students who are willing to do master and PHD to enhance there academic qualification have the opportunity to get scholarships announced by King Fahad University in Saudi Arabia. It is recommended for the students that they should apply before the due in order not to miss this opportunity. The scholarships for King Fahad University 2018 can be acquire by any students from any discipline of study i.e: engineering, sciences, computer engineering, business administrations. The university has existing students from all around the world and the students are enrolled and Post graduates & PHD programs respectively.
The students who are interest to apply in the Post graduate ( Masters ) program should have CGPA of 3 or higher and have four years of Graduation Degree with them for the purpose to have this scholarship. Applying for the MBA program should have the same requirements fulfilled as mentioned before for the Masters & PHD program. This goes for the Doctorate program as well the students should have 3 CGPA in the major field of study and four years of previous education. But MBA students should have minimum of 1 year working experience and the basic working knowledge of data processing , information systems and programming as well.
- Last Date to Apply : Sep. 26, 2018.
- Last Date for uploading mandatory documents : Sep. 26, 2018.
Research visa is not given to Pakistanis and Indians so if you are Pakistani and Indians should apply to attain the university for the Full Masters program. The eligible students who are willing to get the scholarship from King Fahad University at Saudi Arabia does not require to have IELTS and GRE if they perform with the CGPA score of 3.5 in the 1stsemester when they are enrolled in the university.
Basic Application Requirement for Ph.D. Programs
- An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Basic Application Requirements for M.B.A.
- At least one course in college level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- A working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one-year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Masters Program in Science and Engineering
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field. A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- KFUPM will start accepting applications from Female Applicants (Saudi and Residents only) from 23 January 2019. The applications will be considered for Fall 2019-20 intake which will start in September 2019.
- There are compatibility issues in the online application with Internet Explorer 11. We recommend that you use Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox.
- TOEFL is a mandatory requirement for admission at KFUPM. Online applications may be submitted without TOEFL but final admission shall not be granted without TOEFL (or equivalent).