Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 in Army Medical Colleges Registration Online Latest announced for Fresh and experienced candidates. The Latest Advertisement of Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 in Army Medical Colleges Registration Online Published in The Nation Newspaper on 4th of June 2018. Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 in Army Medical Colleges 2018 Registration Online (CMH Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan and Bahawalpur Medical College) Educational Qualification required for this course is F.Sc with at least 70% marks.
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet in Army Medical Colleges 2018 registration online check further eligibility criteria application form submission procedure details with last date.
- Age: 17 to 21 Years on 1st November 2018
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan with no dual nationality.
- Gander: Male
- Physical Standards : Minimum Height: 5 ‘4”
- Registration: 5th June to 4th July, 2018
- Preliminary Tests Including Written/Intelligence/personality: 18th July to 28th July, 2018
How to Apply?
Interested eligible candidate needs to visit the official website of Join Pak Army or near Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018
|Published Date||04 Jun 2018 Monday|
|Last Date to Apply||04 Jul 2018 Wednesday|
|Newspaper Name||The Nation|
- FSc (Pre-Medical with minimum 700 marks or “A” level passed in Biology. Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as “O” Level and “A” Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates from Balochistan. Sindh /District Tharparkar, Omar Kotl, Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Nelam valley and FATA) having domicile can apply with 65% marks
- Such candidates most deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA.3CI GHO Rawalpindi within 5 days of announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-1 Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-Ill Final Examination can also apply HOPE Certificates by the Head of the institutions