IST (Institute of Space Technology ) Islamabad Admission Fall 2018 is announced under the NAT (National Aptitude Test) and also will only apply at ist.edu.pk. We always recommend all the Latest / Update / Upcoming / Admission / Admissions / Open day by day updates on our website for All Medical / Engineering Universities / Punjab / Sindh / Balochiston / Lahore / KPK and many other high ranking universities who recognized by HEC (Higher Education Commission) Islamabad. IST University is one of the best university for Aeronautical Engineering , Electrical Engineering and many other Departments. IST also announced admission fall 2018 in various types of Departments who made the future of Pakistan Students.
BS / MS / PhD Degree
|Opening date of Admissions:||12th February, 2018|
|Closing date of Admissions:||30th June, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes:||September 2018|
IST (Institute of Space Technology) University Admission Fall 2008 and then launched for Undergraduate Programs all over the Pakistan and their field was Material & Engineering Sciences. When IST starting Electrical Engineering & Communication then the China, Behaing University China and other university was supported to IST (Institute of Space Technology. Space science as such, has been a vital force behind this advancement.
Why IST? intellectual challenges, develop invigorating ideas and brace tough competition. IST boost you to become a leader of a organization and institution. IST is approved by HEC (Higher Education Commission ) and also approved by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). In IST Faculty program Information Space Technology University for Admission 2018 undergraduate we arranged the high qualify staff for the goodness of our institute and make future of Student of Pakistan.
- Bachelor of Science (Avionics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Aerospace Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Materials Science & Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Space Science)
- MS Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- MS Aerospace Engineering
- MS Materials Science & Engineering
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Astronomy & Astrophysics
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Mathematics
- MS Remote Sensing & Geo Information Science
- PhD Aerospace Engineering
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Astronomy & Astrophysics
- PhD Materials Science & Engineering
- Students must be HSSC/ A Level Final program 2018 must be eligible for admission in Undergraduate programs in IST.
- Intermediate Students will be merit based as marks obtained from F.A / F.Sc / A Level etc
- An A Level Students must also will be merit based as marks obtained from A Level Programs.
Seats Allocation / Department Wise:
BE Aerospace Engineering 80 Seats
BE Electrical Engineering 80 Seats
BE Avionics Engineering 40 Seats
BE Mechanical Engineering 40 Seats
BE Material Science & Engineering 40 Seats
BE Space Science 40 Seats
(Non Engineering Programs)
- Prospectus for Undergraduate Admission 2018 Click here Prospectus is PDF Preview must be installed PDF in your computer.
- Download Also Student Hand Book for Admission 2018 IST Click here this is also contains PDF Format.
- Eligibility Criteria Must be check here for Admission Fall 2018 Undergraduate IST Click here
IST Fee Structure :
Registration Fee : 15,000/-
Security Deposit : 10,000/-
Graduate Fee : 5,000/-
IST Endowment Fund : 5,000/-
Total : 35,000/-
Fee Per Semester : 67,000/-
Hostel Charges : 41,000/-
Transport : 20,000/-
Contact List of IST:
For Complete Directory of Contacts List of IST / Institute of Space Technology (Chairman , Vice Chancellor , Director , Examination Cell , Admission Cell , Faculty , Treasurer , Address , Acocunts Department and many others) Click here
Thank you for visiting our page for more Admission Information keep touch with Paperpks.com for Results / Admission Detail / Updates / Latest and many other things from Punjab / Sindh / KPK / Sindh / Balochiston. We always gives you all admission information