Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE), is located in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It is a famous engineering insitute. Every year many students get admission in this institute. Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering is the first institution in Pakistan and second in South Asia to offer a bachelor’s degree in industrial electronics engineering. If you are interested in IIEE admission 2018 then you get complete detail from this page. Its all seats filled on merit and it has complete admission procedure which is given in this article.
Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) Admission 2018
Institute of Industrial Electronic Engineering IIEE is offering admission 2018 and all students who wants to get admission can get complete detail from this page. You can download NTS Form, Test Date and all the required instructions. Eligibility Criteria, Admission procedure, Last Date and all the required information is available here, you just need to read this entire article with full attention & reply against the instruction mentioned here. So, if you have a wish to get admission in IIEE then you have to determine yourself that either you are eligible for this admission or not.
|All Pakistan Merit||9 seats||Citizens of Sindh||7 seats||Azad Jammu and Kashmir||1 seat|
|KPK||3 seats||Baluchistan||1 seat||PCSIR employee’s (son or daughters)||2 seats|
|Punjab||12 seats||Sindh rural||11 seats||Fata / Fana||1 seat|
- NTS IIEE Entrance Test Online Registration from August, 2018
- Last Date of NTS Online Registration September, 2018
- IIEE Entrance Test Date September, 2018
- IIEE Admission Form Submission Last Date September, 2018
- 1st List of Selected Candidates Expected Date October, 2018
- The quota wise merit list shall be determined on the basis of;
- Share of Marks obtained in the NTS examination = 50%
- Share of Marks obtained in the H.S.C. examination = 50
- Matric or SSC qualified with minimum “B” grade
- Age Eligibility Criteria is 16 to 20 years old till October, 2018
- Candidates should secure smallest amount 60% marks in HSC.
- HSC with pre engineering subjects, “A” Level equivalent to Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics subjects
- “A” level candidates have to transport the NED University of Engineering and Technology certificate along with the request form.
If you are interested for getting admission then candidates should apply if you are eligible then you can download application form from this page and from the official’s website of the IIEE. After this you have send this form along with the bank draft of Rs. 750/ (application fee) and Rs.700/ in good deed of Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering Karachi. Only those students get admission in this who are eligible. National Testing Services NTS will do the admission test & every one admission agreeable candidate has to submit Rs. 700/- for NTS Test Fee to the prescribed banks of NTS. All those individual who lies in the PCSIR quota, have to attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/ for further processing fee. Any incomplete or wrong application form will be discarded for granting admission by the IIEE officials.
It is mentioned here that all info about IIEE Admission 2018 is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about IIEE Admission 2018 you can comment us below. If you are interested in GCUF admission 2018 then you get complete detail about GCUF admission from this page.