Saudi Iqama holders can check their iqama expiry date online using Ministry of interior e-services, as many of iqamas now expiry date is replaced with issued date, the only way to check iqama using MOI website. Saudi Government has launched most of the services online for expatriates. In this post follow the below simple steps to check iqama expiry date. If you want to check any detail about you, you can check it online very easily.
- The first way to check iqama is visiting the MOI website link directly.
- Visit this official link to specified page.
- Enter iqama number that is written on muqeem card.
- Type in the captcha code
- Click on View Button.
- The second way is to find the specific page and than start inquiring about iqama expiry date.
- Go to moi.gov.sa Ministry of Interior Official website.
- Change the language to English from upper left side.
- Hover on Electronic Enquiries at menu
- Than click on Query Iqama Expiry
- In new page enter iqama number and image code
- At Last click on view button to see iqama expiry date
Get sms of iqama expiry and profession in Saudi Arabia
It is very easy to Get sms of iqama expiry and profession in Saudi Arabia. You get complete detail about Iqma Online free from this page. If you are not able to register online you can check through your mobile by sending SMS to related networks numbers below.
Type the below Text as your message
Example : 12*123456789*123456789
Send SMS to STC (Sawa) : 888994
Mobily : 624444
Zain : 709444
Note : SMS charge costs 1.5 SR
It is mentioned here that all info about How To Check Iqama Expiry Date Online Free is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Online you can comment us below. If you are interested in jobs, merit list, jobs & admission then you should visit this page regularly.