Students having bachelor degree are allowed to check Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 Form Download Last Date for admission from this page. Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 is open for postgraduate programs. It was incorporated in 1988 and gained autonomous status in 2002. It is a government medical institute which is working under the roof of Pakistan’s Ministry of health. This is the only institute of Pakistan which is offering PhD in Public health. All these programs offered by this academy are accredited by the Pakistan medical and Dental council. It is affiliated with the Quaid-i-Azam University and linked with different national and international universities. It is standing in the list of PMDC Recognized Medical and dental colleges and Universities in Pakistan. In this article you will learn about the Health Services Academy Admissions 2018. This institute also takes entry test for these admissions and also conducts interview.
Health Services Academy Admissions are open and students are allowed to download admission form from http://www.hsa.edu.pk. Attach certificates, id card and passport size pictures and send it through TCS or courier. 2nd step while doing online registration is to pay 2000 bank draft in favor of Health services academy Islamabad.
- FCPS in Community Medicine
- PhD in Public Health
- Master of Science in Public Health
- MSC in Health and Management Economics
- Extended Master of Science in Public Health
- For FCPS, candidate must have clear FCPS part 1 in relevant field
- Candidates, who have passed M.Phil Ms in any public health discipline from any HEC or PMDC recognized university are allowed to take admission in PhD
- For masters admission, candidate must have MBBS, BDS or other 16 year of education in medical field
- 35% sears are reserved for the women, likewise, 10% seats are for non-physicians and 20% for candidates of private sectors
- 40% seats will be granted on merit basis, however, rest of the 60% seats will be granted according to the provincial quota (Punjab 32%, Sindh 12%, KPK 08%, Balochistan o4%, FATA 03%, AJK 01%)
- Entry Test and interview is also compulsory for admissions