Ministry of Religious Affairs also announced Hajj Policy 2018. According to the new Hajj policy, 179,000 people will go on pilgrimage this year. Hajj applications will be accepted from January 15 to 25, 2018.
In this year 50% percent pilgrims will perform Hajj at government subsidized packages, while 50% of people will perform Hajj through private schemes.
Hajj Policy 2018
Islamic day is start by the sunset.Hajj 2018 will be fall between August 30 and September 04,Insha-Allah,it is estimates by the Fiqah Council of North America.These are best day for all Muslims in the world. Hajj 2018 takes place from 8th to the 13th of the Zul-Hajj,Zul-hajj is the last month of the Hijri Calender. Hajj or pilgrimage to Mecca,Land of the Adam when he recognized his Allah,birth place of Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) and also the city of the Mecca.
Hajj is a fundamental of Islam.Every Muslim every year go on Hajj,and every Muslim have wish to go on Hajj one time must in life.We provide you all details of Hajj every year.All data of the Hajj is collected from the online resources,if there is any mistake you will show it in the comments.
Hajj 2018 Necessary Documents
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card).
- Health Certificate.
- Machine readable passport which should be valid up to March 10, 2018, or receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
- 12 Photographs of 4×3 cm size in light blue background.
Days Of Hajj 2018 Begins On
- 19 August 2018
And Ends On
- 24 August 2018
Hajj has great importance for all Muslims of the world. Every year million of Muslims travel thousand of kilometers to perform Hajj. In Pakistan Hajj 2018 application form started to submitted. All applicant who wants to perform Hajj 2018 should apply on time.
It is expected that in 2018 following bank will collect the Hajj application forms 2018.
- United Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Habib Bank Ltd Pakistan
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Faysal Bank Pakistan
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Bank of Punjab Pakistan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- Habib Metropolitan Bank Pakistan
- First Women Bank Ltd. Pakistan
- Bank Ltd. Pakistan
- Bank AlFalah Ltd. Pakistan
- Allied Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Sindh Bank, Pakistan
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank, Ltd. Pakistan
Note : Hajj applications will be accepted from January 15 to 25, 2018 & Official Hajj draw will be held on January 26, 2018
It is mentioned here that all info about Hajj 2018 is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about Hajj 2018 application form & Hajj 2018, you can comment us below.