Ministry of Religious Affairs also announced Hajj Policy 2017. According to the new Hajj policy, 180,000 people will go on pilgrimage this year. This Hajj quota is 20% Extra to the previous year 2016. The applications for Hajj will be received from April.
In this year 50% percent pilgrims will perform Hajj at government subsidized packages, while 50% of people will perform Hajj through private schemes.
Hajj Policy 2017
Islamic day is start by the sunset.Hajj 2017 will be fall between August 30 and September 04,Insha-Allah,it is estimates by the Fiqah Council of North America.These are best day for all Muslims in the world. Hajj 2017 takes place from 8th to the 13th of the Zul-Hajj,Zul-hajj is the last month of the Hijri Calender. Hajj or pilgrimage to Mecca,Land of the Adam when he recognized his Allah,birth place of Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) and also the city of the Mecca.
Hajj is a fundamental of Islam.Every Muslim every year go on Hajj,and every Muslim have wish to go on Hajj one time must in life.We provide you all details of Hajj every year.All data of the Hajj is collected from the online resources,if there is any mistake you will show it in the comments.
Hajj 2017 Necessary Documents
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card).
- Health Certificate.
- Machine readable passport which should be valid up to March 10, 2018, or receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
- 12 Photographs of 4×3 cm size in light blue background.
Days Of Hajj 2017 Begins On
- 31 August 2017
And Ends On
- 3 September 2017
Hajj has great importance for all Muslims of the world. Every year million of Muslims travel thousand of kilometers to perform Hajj. In Pakistan Hajj 2017 application form started to submitted. All applicatnt who wants to perform Hajj 2017 should apply on time.
It is expected that in 2017 following bank will collet the Hajj application forms 2017.
- United Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Habib Bank Ltd Pakistan
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Faysal Bank Pakistan
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Bank of Punjab Pakistan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- Habib Metropolitan Bank Pakistan
- First Women Bank Ltd. Pakistan
- Bank Ltd. Pakistan
- Bank AlFalah Ltd. Pakistan
- Allied Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Sindh Bank, Pakistan
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank, Ltd. Pakistan
Note : Hajj Applications under the government scheme would be received from end of March or April
It is mentioned here that all info about Hajj 2017 is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about Hajj 2017 application form & Hajj 2017, you can comment us below.
Other Searching Keywords
Hajj 2017 application form, Hajj 2017 apply online, Hajj 2017 forms, Hajj 2017 policy, Hajj 2017 dues, Hajj 2017 documents, Hajj 2017 flight schedule.