Gomal University is a public research university located in D.I. Khan in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. This is a famous university of Pakistan. Every year thousand of students get admission in this university. Founded and established in 1974. GU have complete admission procedure. The university is one of the oldest institutions in the country & occupies one of the largest campuses in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Province. Gomal University give admission to all students of Pakistan. You get complete detail about GU admission 2018 from here.
Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program 2018
Admission 2018 announcement in Gomal University (GU), Dera Islmail Khan (DI Khan) for Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program 2018.Application are invited from Candidates all over the Pakistan for admission to Electrical Engineering (Telecom) in Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan.
- Candidates must have appeared in centralizes test ETEA (Engineering) on August 2018.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination by obtaining at least 60% marks with the following combination of subjects.
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- Candidates having three years post matric diploma (DAE) or B.Tech with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply up to maximum of two seats in respective disciplines only.
Note: 40 Seats are allocated for Electrical Engineering (Telecom), out of which 10 seats on open merit and 30 seats Self-Finance basis.
Gomal University Admission 2018
MS / M.Ed / M.Sc / M.Phil / PhD Degree
- Last Date to Apply : Announced soon
- Admission Test Date : Check in add
- Fee Submission Date : Check in add
Admission Schedule :
- Admission forms Available on August 2018 (Tuesday)
- Last date for Submission of application forms (with attested copies of all the requisite documents) August 2018 (Monday)
- Display of Candidates list for Correction/rectification of errors August 2018 (Thursday)
- Display of Candidates list eligible for interview August 2018 (Monday)
- Interview of Candidates seeking admission Venue: City Campus, D.I Khan Time 08:00 an to 02:00 pm September 2018 (Thursday & Friday)
- Hifz e Quran Test Venue : City Campus, Islamiyat Department September 2018 (Thursday)
- Admission Fee Submission date September 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
- Display of 2nd merit list and Fee submission September
- Display of 3rd merit list and Fee submission on September 2018.
- Display of Final Merit list and Fee submission is September to October 2018.
- Commencement of Classes on October 2018
General Information / Instructions:
Application form + Prospectus will be available from August 2018 at the Allied Bank, Faqimi Gate Branch, Code No. 0618 Account Number 0010007283340702, on payment of 1020 (Application Form = 1000 + Bank Service Charges 20 Rupee). The Application forms will be submitted in duplocal (Orignal + Photocopy of the original Form) in the City campus by attaching attested copies of the requisite documents with each form. Time barred, even if mailed earlier, will not be entertained. Application of in-eligible candidates will not be considered for admision. No separate call letter will be issued and all the information about Application form can also be downloaded from the University website www.gu.edu.pk and sent to Admission Directorate, City campus Office along with Bank Draft of 1000 (In the name of Director Finance, Gomal University). For Further information details contact Admission’s Directorate through Phone No 0966-750404 or University Exchange No. 0966-750424-9 Ext. 120 and 132.
Director Admissions , Gomal University, D.I Khan.
Phone No. 0966-750404 , Website www.gu.edu.pk