General Nursing Training Course in Sindh Admission 2018 open and all interested candidates can apply on this program. Office of the director, directorate of nursing Sindh Karachi starts taking admission in General nursing program. All interested candidates should apply on time. The applications are invited on prescribed form female candidates for admission in General nursing Training course for the year session September 2018 in the following institutions on stipendiary basis.
- Sindh Government Qatar hospital Orangi town Karachi
- Liaquat university hospital Hyderabad
- Schools of nursing at civil hospital Karachi
- Civil hospital sukkur
- PMC hospital Thatta
- Ayaz samoon nursing training institute Lyari Karachi
- Civil hospital khairpur
- Civil hospital Badin
Nursing Admission in Sindh
50% marks of NTS test is must be taken for FSC and Matric science candidates for admission in General Nursing Training program.
- Matric 55% marks with physics, chemistry and biology is compulsory subjects passed from any board of secondary education in Sindh if seats remain vacant.Domicile:
- FSC pre medical with 50% marks passed from any board of higher secondary education Sindh.
- Age limit between 15 to 30 years old as per Pakistan nursing council rules, age will be count on the last date of Job application mean 06-07-2018.
- Domicile / PRC from any district of Sindh province
Last date to Apply : 06 July 2018
Aptitude Test will be conducted by NTS
NTS test is necessary to pass. Each candidate will purchase admission form with bank draft / pay order of Rs. 400/- in favour of director, directorate of nursing Sindh Karachi, in addition to this he will pay Rs. 400/- to national testing services NTS on account for aptitude test in nominated branches of ABL, MCB, HBL, and meezan bank of Sindh province both admission forms should submit in concerned nursing school.