Government College University GCU Lahore has announced the various admission. For the admissions GCU Lahore has required the Graduate Assessment Test GAT General Special test 2018 whom date has just been announced. NTS GAT general special test for GC University Lahore will be conducted 19 June 2018. GC University Lahore GAT test registration 2018 has been all announced for the applicants who want to take admission in GC University Lahore. You get complete detail about this university online free from here. These test registration 2018 has been announced for the MS/MPHIL programs. Below we will be adding up with the complete information about this criterion.
By the way of this post we would be having a discussion about the newly announced GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration 2018 Result. So many leading personalities of Pakistan have taken the higher education studies from this university center mentioning with Muhammad Iqbal, Muhammad Zafarullah Khan, Abdus Salam and so many more. It was founded in the year 1864. Talking about the name of GC University Lahore, this educational university center is one of the well established public research university that is situated in Lahore. In the year 2002 it was granted with the status of university by the Government of Pakistan. It is certificate affiliated with the University of Punjab.
Last date to apply for the GC University Lahore GAT test registration 2018 is 17th May 2018
Eligibility Criteria for GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration
- If the applicant is applying in the MS in clinical psychology, then they should be having at least one year of diploma in clinical psychology from HEC university.
- It is important that the applicant should be holding with almost 2.5 gpa in the programs of MA/MSC/BA/BSC or BS Honors.
- For applying in MS in organization psychology, the applicants with the degree of MA/MSC/BA/BSC or BS Honors in psychology are eligible to apply with.
How To Apply For GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration
- First of all, the applicants have to register themselves on the http://csadmissions.gcu.edu.pk/registration. You have to log in with your account on http://csadmissions.gcu.edu.pk/Login.
- You cannot change any kind of information entered in the form after the submission of the application form. As you are done with the entrance process, you have to click process information button.
- You should be mentioning the correct information all about the CNIC/B-Form, Matric Certificate, also the Intermediate Certificate and also the Roll Number Slip for correct information.
- Now you have to print the online fee challan of Rs. 500 which you have to submit as in the nearest Habib Bank branch. You have to keep receipt with you.