Government College University or GCU is a public research university located in the downtown, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. GCU (Government College University Lahore) has announced Executive MBA Admission 2018 for evening programme and the complete detail of GC University Executive MBA Admission 2018 Form Download, Last Date is available here. This is a very famous university of Pakistan and every year thousand of students get admission in this university. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates to accelerated career growth with Executive MBA. Its alumni network includes two Nobel Prize laureates Abdus Salam and Har Gobind Khorana. It was one of the oldest colleges in Pakistan as well as one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in the Muslim world. This MBA programme is very perfect for those who are employed these days and want to study because in this MBA Programme classes are taken by the University in the weekend or on those timings when they are free and can give their time to their studies. In 1882 it was affiliated with the University of the Punjab. In 2002, It was granted university status by the Government of Pakistan ; the word college is retained in its title for preserving its historical roots. GC University has given a road map before starting the classes and according to that Semester 1 will start from January 2018 and ends on May 2018 than semester 2 from Aug to Nov, Semester 3 from Jan 2019 To Apr and Last semester 4 from Sep to Dec. It was founded in 1864 as an affiliate college of Calcutta University under the leadership of Gottlieb Wilhelm Leitner, a professor at King’s College London. GC University is known for its best quality education to the students & providing a mature and well educated scholars.
How to Apply
It is very easy to apply here. Obtain the application package from admission office MSD GCU Lahore or Download Via Official Website.
Last Date to Apply: November, 2018
- Candidates with at least second division in Bachelor’s/Master Degree in any discipline
- Master’s degree with 16 years education
- Applicant should be currently employed
- Bachelor’s degree with 14 years education
- Satisfactory score in EMBA entrance test or GMAT
- Innovative learning tools
- Four semester and two summer terms spread over two years
- International integration through international term in Europe
- Flexible 3-days, 9 hours study week with significant off-contact learning component
- Address : Management Studies Department, GC University Lahore Katchery Road Lahore
- Phone: 92-42-99213351