GAT – SUBJECT
Graduate Assessment Test for Admissions To Ph.D
All Candidates interested to take admission in Ph.D Programs in the associated universities are required to take GAT Subject Test as per schedule announced by NTS before applying for admission. The same test may be used for recruitment of graduates.
- Candidates who want to improve their previous GAT-Subject Score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to quality other specified criteria of the Universities.
- Candidates with a minimum of Eighteen Years Education are eligible to appear for GAT – Subject Test.
- List of the eligible candidates, test venue, test date and other information will be displayed on the website : www.nts.org.pk
GAT Associated Universities / DAIs
- Balochiston University of Information Technology & Management Services , Quetta
- COMSAT Institute of Information Technology (All Campuses)
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- GIFT University, Gujranwala
- Government College University, Lahore
- HITEC University, Texila
- Institute of Management Science, Peshawar (IMS)
- Institute opf Space Technology, Islamabad (IST)
- Institute of Southern Punjab Multan
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- Lasbela University of Agriculture , Water and Marine Sciences, Lasblea
- Minhaj University, Lahore
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU, All Campuses)
- National Defense University, Islamabad (NDU)
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST) (All Campuses)
- National College of Business Administration & Economics (All Campuses)
- Pir Mehar Ali Shah and Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- Qurtabe University of Science and Information Technology, Peshawar
- Riphah International University, Islamabad
- Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshwar
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University Karachi
- The Superior College, Lahore
- UMT Lahore
- University of Science and Technology Bannu
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- University of South Asia (All Campuses)
How to Apply:
- Application form and Online Deposit slip are available on NTS Website: nts.org.pk
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 1500/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the Online branches ABL , UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applictions on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Last date of Submission of registration form is 3rd August 2015.
- Application received on or after 4th August 2015 will be rejected.
- Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand wil not be entertained.
For Further Information:
Contact : UAN +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service Pakistan
Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad