Want to take admission in FSC this year in 2018 in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. Among all those students who have chosen the Science Biology in the 9th Class would seeking for admission in the FSc as there in the FSc these students have also two choices to pick. You will get the admission Requirements and complete procedure from this page as every year there are thousands of the students who clear the Matric level examination under the supervision of different Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. That are either they would go for FSc Pre Medical or FSc Pre Engineering & there students have to choose according to their own taste and attitude. Inter date sheet 2018 is also available here. Well no matter what option did you go for but the thing is that the FSc Admission Requirements and Procedure will be the same in different cities of the Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad so students that is why there is no need to go anywhere else just stay in touch with this pag.
FSc Admission Procedure
- Admission form should be return to the admission office of the college after filling it with the correct information as it require before the due date as this due date will be mentioned in the prospectus.
- All the public and private College will open the admission after the announcement of the matric result 2018 so as soon as the admission will be announced go and collect your admission form.
- Some of the colleges will allow admission on the pre admission entry test result basis so candidates have to be there in the entry test and should passed this.
FSc Admission Requirements
- All the candidates who are applying against the FSc must have clear the Secondary School Certificate SSC matric Class.
- Candidates must have be above the age of 18 years old at the time of form submission in any of the government or private sector college
- Candidates must have to get at least 60% passing marks in the Matric Annual or Supplementary Examination
General Admission Requirements
- Admission are granted in accordance with the rules and regulations as well as the general Policy and procedures of the Universities
- University authorities can reject the candidates application for admission on the grounds of unbecoming character or conduct
- In the Public Sector Colleges the admission will be granted on totally merit basis and in the Private Sector it can be taken on number basis.
- University authorities have the right to cancel the admission or refuse migration to a candidate at any stage.