Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. In addition to “Christmas”, the holiday has been known by various other names throughout its history. You get Christmas Quotes & Christmas Pics from this page.
- “Most Wonderful Time” – Foil-pressed Art Print by Alethea and Ruth
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.
- A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
- Every gift which is given, even though is be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
It is mentioned here that all info about Christmas Quotes & Christmas Pics is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help you can comment us below. If you are interested in quotes & pis then you should bookmark this page because we update all latest info about Happy new year 2017 on this page.