CENTRE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB
Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (Regular & Self Supporting / Replica) Session 2018 Admission in The Centre offers an Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) Latest Admissions 2018 for post-masters Psychology students. It is spread over two semesters and a summer semester. This program include in-depth supervised training in Psychology Assessment, Diagnosis and Psychotherapies. The students are also given practical exposure to deal with the patients both at the Centre for Clinical Psychology and in hospital settings under the supervision of Experienced Clinical Psychologists. Orientation about the resources, facilities, rules and regulations is provided before the commencement of class and it is mandotory for the students to addend orientation program.
- The candidates who have M.A / M.Sc in Psychology / Applied Psychology in First Division CGPA 2.5 or BS (4 Year) in Clinical Psychology / BS (4 Year) Applied Psychology / Psychology / Behavioral Science from an HEC recognized University.
- The Candidates have to pass an “Entry Test”.
- Have to clear Interview taken by a panel Clinical Psychologists.
- No. of seats ADCP (Regular) :20
- No. of Seats ADCP (Self Supporting / Replica): 15
Note: The merit will be worked out on the basis of
- 50% weight-age to the marks obtained by candidate in M.A / M.Sc in Psychology / Applied Psychology in First division CGPA 2.5 or BS (Year) in Clinical Psychology / BS (4-Year) Applied Psychology / Psychology / Behavioral Science from an HEC recognized University.
- 25% weightage to the marks obtained in Entry Test.
- 25 weightage to the marks obtained in Interview.
Applications on prescribed form available from the Office of the Centre of Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore from August, 2018 and must reach the Director Centre of Clinical Psychology latest by August, 2018. Written Test will be held on August 2018. Interview of successful applicants will be held on September 2018 at the center. Incomplete Applications will no entertained.
No Hostel accommodation would be available for the admitted ADCP students as per University Rules
It is mentioned here that all info about Centre for Clinical Psychology is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about Centre for Clinical Psychology admission 2018, you can comment us below. If you are interested in PUCIT admission 2018 then you get complete detail from this page.