Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU)is a public research university with main campus in Multan, Pakistan. This is a famous university of Punjab. BZU was founded in 1975. Bahauddin Zakariya University was formerly known as Multan University. It is one of the largest universities in Punjab. It was renamed in honor of a Sufi saint Hazrat Baha-ud-din Zakariya (1171-1262). It is recognized by HEC & PEC. As a degree awarding government university, it offers degree courses in more than 60 majors, including medical, pharmacy, engineering, business administration, humanities, law, music, art,IT, agriculture and languages. Now Spring admission open in BZU and those students who wants to get admission here get complete detail from here and also apply online here.
BZU is an oldest university of Pakistan. Every students of Pakistan have wish to get admission in this university. BZU gives all types of facilities to its all students like have airy rooms, clean environment, lab, transport, canteen & highly educated staff. The university was also ranked 8th nationally by General Universities Category of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC). All students of Pakistan get complete detail about admission from here and also apply online here.
PhD Degree/ M.Phil
Last Date to Apply : Announced soon
Admission Test Date : Announced soon
Fee Submission Date : Visit official web
How to Apply
It is very easy to apply in this uni. Admission form for desired program can be downloaded via edu.pk/downloads.php. For registered post delivery and Rs. 820/- for deliver by courier services.
- Entry test is necessary to pass for getting admission here.
- Admission test complete schedule is given on Official Web of BZU.
- Click here to check fee structure
- BZU University Mansehra have also transport facility.
- Hostel facility is available in BZU for Boys & Girls.
- Pharm-D 5 years with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 or CGPA 2.8/5.0 in any pertinent subjects
- MS /M.Sc / M.Phil (Hons) or equal degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university with a minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 in semester system or 1st Division in annual system
- At least 50% marks in Pharm-D 5 year’s examination in annual system
- Pass GAT/GRE test with 60% marks
- Attested copies HSSC degree
- Attested copies of former degree SSC
- Attested copies B.Sc./B.A degree
- 4 Passport size photographs
- Attested copy of Domicile/ NIC
- Attach a bank draft of Rs.600 in favor of Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakriya University, and Multan for delivery by post
- M.Phil Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Phil Pharmaceutics
- M.Phil Pharmacology
- PhD Pharmaceutics
- PhD Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- PhD (3 years)
- M.Phil (2 years)
- Address : Bahauddin Zakariya University Bosan Road, Multan, Punjab (PAKISTAN)
- Phone : +92 (61) 9210071
- Email : email@example.com
- Official Web : www.bzu.edu.pk/
It is mentioned here that all info about BZU Phd admission & BZU Mphil admission 2018 is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about BZU admission, BZU jobs, BZU results you can comment us below. If you are interested in other universities of Punjab admission 2017 then you should bookmark this page because we update all latest info here.