BSc Mechanical Engineering is a discipline that applies the principle of Engineering, Physics, metrical science for design, analysis, maintenance of mechanical system and manufacturing. In Pakistan all semi government, government and private universities offer BSc Mechanical Engineering. Every year thousand of students get admission in BSc Mechanical Engineering. In this page we provide you all important information of BSc Mechanical Engineering and offers.
Mechanical Engineering is a branch of engineering that involves the design, production and operation of machinery. BSc Mechanical Engineering is also a oldest and large engineering known in the world. ECAT test is necessary to get admission in BSc Mechanical Engineering.
Fundamental Subject of Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics (in particular, differential equations, calculus and linear algebra)
- Statics & dynamics
- Basic physical sciences
- Strength of materials and solid mechanics
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, energy conversion, and HVAC
- Composites, Materials Engineering
- Fuels, combustion, Internal combustion engine
- Mechanism and Machine design (including kinematics and dynamics)
- Fluid mechanics
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Vibration, control theory and control engineering
- Hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Manufacturing engineering, technology, or processes
- Mechatronics, and robotics
- Drafting, computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Engineering design and product design
It is mentioned here that all information is collected from online resources. In condition of any more help about any engineering Program, you can comment us below.