Abbottabad Postal Code Complete List

Abbottabad is a famous city of Pakistan which is  located in the Hazara region of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province, in northeastern Pakistan. This is very important city of Pakistan which have many important things. Abbottabad have play grounds, schools, colleges, hospitals and universities. In this page we share with you some important postal codes of Abbottabad.


  • Abbottabad Cricket Stadium
  • Jalal Baba Cricket Stadium Malik Pura
  • Abbottabad Hockey Stadium
  • Abasin Karate & Martial Arts Training Center
  • AMC-PCB Ground
  • Jansher Khan Squash Complex
  • Kunj Football Stadium
  • Dhamtour Football Ground
  • Nawanshehr Football Ground
  • Banda Lamba Football Ground
  • Barrahottar Cricket Stadium
  • Kakul Ground

Tourist Destinations

  • Bara Gali
  • Ayubia National Park
  • Dor River Valley (at Harnoi/Harnol)
  • Harnoi
  • Dunga Gali
  • Ilyasi Mosque
  • Nathia Gali
  • Khaira Gali
  • Shimla Hill
  • Kukmang
  • Thandiani
  • Raees Khana Bazar
  • Barra Hottar
  • Sangimaira / Tharyati
  • Boi-Marhes
  • Boi Bazar-Kashmir-Point
  • Kunhar River Spot-Boi

Abbottabad Postal Code List

Postal Code Name
22010 Abbottabad Gpo
22030 Abbottabad Public School
22040 Ayub Medical College Abbottabad
22310 Ayubia
22290 Bagan
22210 Bagnotar
22230 Biran Gali
22130 Chamatti
22160 Chamyali
22540 Chando Maira
22320 Changla Gali
22190 Dalola
22200 Dhamtaur
22300 Dunga Gali
22170 Gamang
22370 Gambeer
22580 Halli
22500 Havelian
22520 Havelian Ammunation Depot
22760 Jarral
22070 Kakul
22270 Kala Bagh (hazara)
22330 Khaira Gali
22100 Kuthiala
22360 Lora
22560 Maira Bala
22044 Mandian
22260 Nagri Bala
22350 Nagri Totlial
22250 Namli Maira
22550 Nara
22280 Nathia Gali
22080 Nawan Shahr
22510 Pak Ordinance Factories Havilian
22110 Pind Kargo Khan
22000 Qalanderabad
22530 Rajoya
22106 Richh Bhan
22570 Satura
22090 Sheikhul Bandi
22120 Sherwan
22150 Thandayani
22220 Tharyati
22060 Toba Camp

It is mentioned here that all information is collected from online resources. In condition of any mistake or any more help, you can comment us below. If you have interest in collecting all phone list and code list of all countries of the world, then you should Bookmark this page because we provide all data in this page.


1 Comment

  1. Raja Ghazanfar Ali ·

    BELEIVE IT OR NOT BUT IT IS A REAL FACT THAT THE PREDICTION MADE BY RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA IS NOW BECOMING TRUE.He had mad a prediction 28 hours before last evening that 1)- this test match is heading for a tame draw.2)- he had stated that this wicket of DUBAI CRICKET GROUND has remained a DEAD wicket for the first three days but this wicket will take a turning wicket on the forth and fifth day.Pakistan team is bundled out in the 2nd innings and all players out on a very low score of 123 Runs. Now West Indies will face 129 overs to score 346 Runs to win this test match at the rate of 2.68 Runs per over but Weat Indies is not in a hurry,the west indies will do slow batting in the last session of fourth day and west Indies will try to save more wickets uptil Tea Break on the fifth day buit west indies will play slightly fast in the last two sessions on fifth day. But this depend upon SAMEUL, Bravo, Dowrton that how long time they will be play the defensive game.However there are now 60 %age n of draw match25 %age chances for Pakistan twinning while 15%nnchqaces for the west Indies winnings.



    MA (Political Science)

    DATE, 16-10-2016
    Like · Reply · 10 hrs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.